Covid 19 positive cases are on the rise across Orange County, and the State is creating new “Yellow Zones” with further restrictions. In an abundance of caution, starting Monday, November 23, 2020, Town Hall offices will be closed to the public. The lobby will remain open with drop boxes to leave forms, water and sewer payments, Building Department applications, etc.
Phone numbers/emails are posted so we can provide services during this disruption.
Arrangements will be made via phone or email for each department to attend to your critical needs throughout this limited access period.
- TOWN SUPERVISOR: 986-1120, press 5 firstname.lastname@example.org
- TOWN CLERK: 986-1124, press 1 email@example.com
- BUILDING DEPARTMENT: 986-1127 press 7 firstname.lastname@example.org
- TAX DEPARTMENT: 982-1125 press 2
- ASSESSOR: 986-1123 press 6 email@example.com
- DPW: 986-3358 firstname.lastname@example.org
- COURT: 986-1128 press 8 email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- POLICE DEPARTMENT: 986-5000
We understand this disruption of normal service may be an inconvenience, but this is a serious health crisis, and we need to do all we can do to prevent community spread and end this pandemic. Most services you need including forms, permits etc. can be downloaded from www.townofwarwick.org and left in a box in the lobby of Town Hall. They will be processed quickly, and you will get a response. All departments are monitoring emails and phones so you will get a returned call or message, and you will be served; it will just be in a prudent manner that complies with the Governor’s executive order. Thank you for understanding.
Please visit www.townofwarwick.org for updates regarding Covid 19 (Coronavirus)
Dr. Fauci, at the recent Coronavirus Task Force briefing, said “If you know the calvary is coming (vaccines) you don’t stop shooting until they get there.” We need to double down on taking precautions, wearing our masks, washing our hands and watching our distances. On behalf of the Town Board I wish you a safe, healthy Thanksgiving.