NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a hearing will be conducted by the Town of Warwick Town Board at the Town Hall of the Town of Warwick, 132 Kings Highway, Warwick, New York 10990 on September 12, 2019 at 7:15 PM, pursuant to resolution adopted the Town Board on August 15, 2019, to determine the order to repair contained in said resolution to repair or remove the structure or persons having an interest in the premises hereinafter described shall be affirmed, modified or vacated and, in the event of modification or affirmance, to assess all costs and expenses incurred by the Town in repair or removal of such building or structure against the land on which such building or structure is located.
- The premises are: 4 Waterbury Road, Warwick, New York 10990: Town of Warwick Tax Map designation, Section 42 Block 1, Lot 80.1.
- The owner and/or person in possession of the premises are Karen Cleary.
- The dwelling unit on the premises is in severe disrepair, as set forth in the annexed report from the Town of Warwick Building Department.
- The Order of the Town Board to make safe and secure the premises is annexed hereto.
- That the securing or removal of said structure shall commence within 30 days of the service of the notice and shall be completed within 60 days thereafter.
- At the aforesaid time and place of hearing, the owner or/occupant of the premises shall have to contest the order and findings of the Town Board.
- In the event the owner, occupant or the other person having an interest in the premises shall fail to contest such order and fail to comply with the same, the Town Board will order the repair or removal of such building or structure by the Town, and that the Town will assess all costs and expenses incurred in such removal against the land on which the building or structure is located.
DATED: September 4, 2019
BY ORDER OF THE TOWN
BOARD OF THE TOWN OF WARWICK